Are you ready for a Benagil cave cruise in Albufeira?
The Algarve coastline is one of the most beautiful coastlines in Portugal and even in Europe. The Benagil cave is one of the most famous grottos that can be found here, but there are many more that are just as beautiful. During the Benagil cave cruise in Albufeira you can really explore the unique coast and admire the beautiful caves and grottos.
This 2,5-hour boat tour starts from the Marina in Albufeira and will take you past the cute fishermen village Carvoeiro all the way to the famous Benagil cave. The friendly and experienced crew will make sure you have a relaxing time on board! Sit back and simply enjoy the view over the amazing coast together with your friends and/or family.
Along the way to Benagil, we will pass by many different caves, grottos and beautiful beaches. The rocky coastline with sandy beaches make an unforgettable contrast to the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, so make sure you bring a camera to capture the natural beauty.
If we’re lucky, you will even spot some dolphins along the way! The highlight of this tour will be the visit to the world-famous Benagil cave. This sea cave has an opening, so you can get inside the cave and see the sky through the hole of the Algar de Benagil. It’s a unique cave and will make for some amazing snapshots.
Don’t miss out on this unique experience and join us for this Benagil cave cruise in Albufeira!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.