Are you ready for a Benagil and dolphins tour from Portimão?
If there’s two things you should definitely do during your holidays in the Algarve
, it is visiting the famous Benagil cave and joining a boat tour to do dolphin watching. And guess what? This boat trip offers both at the same time! Make sure you don’t miss out on this unforgettable Benagil and dolphins tour from Portimão!
Meet your friendly and experienced crew at the Clube Naval de Portimão. Here you will come on board of the fast and stable RIB boat that will take you on a fun boat ride along the Algarve coastline. Did you know that Benagil is not the only impressive sea cave you can find here? The Algarve coast is blessed with the most amazing rock formations, and your skipper will show you the most beautiful ones (5-6 caves)!
The highlight will be the visit to the world-famous Benagil cave. Thanks to the small boat we can really enter the cave and take some impressive photos from the inside. It truly is a unique view and we’re sure everybody will fall in love with the natural beauty of it.
And to make this tour even more perfect, we will take you on a search for wild dolphins in their natural habitat. Keep your eyes open for fins, and help your skipper to find a pod of dolphins. Since we’re dealing with wild dolphins that are not fed, a sighting is not 100% guaranteed, but thanks to the experience of the crew the chances of finding some are extremely high.
Make sure to bring your family and/or friends to join this exciting adventure with you and join this Benagil and dolphins tour from Portimão!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.