Are you ready for a fun Arrábida kayak rental?
Paddling in the turquoise waters of a marine reserve is the best way to really get to know the region and staying fit at the same time. This Arrábida kayak rental allows you to explore the Professor Luíz Saldanha Marine Park in the Arrábida Natural Park, and be amazed by the natural beauty of this place.
You can pick up your double kayak at the Porto de Abrigo in Sesimbra.
Here you will also receive a short briefing about the most important things you need to know about kayaking. But don’t worry, it is very easy and the Arrábida Natural Park is also a great spot for an easy kayak tour. Once you have received your kayaking gear, you can go out and paddle around the region.
The Marine Park inside the Natural Park is a place full of unique flora and fauna, hidden caves and beautiful water. Here you can paddle together with the other person in your kayak and find the best secret spots around the region. You don’t need any experience for this tour but you should feel comfortable being in the sea. Enjoy the view over beautiful bays, sandy beaches and amazing landscapes.
This Arrábida kayak rental doesn’t include a guide, but you can ask for some advice at the centre where you pick up your kayak. The price is per double kayak, so you can share the kayak with another friend or family member!
What are you waiting for? This Arrábida kayak rental is the most natural and sustainable way to get to know this beautiful Marine Park, and you stay fit and healthy at the same time. Bring a friend and let’s paddle together in Sesimbra!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;