The South of Portugal, the Algarve, is a very popular holiday destination. Lagos always stands out, especially for groups of families and friends. In fact, we’ve been receiving a lot of requests for private boat tours for groups in Lagos. Families want to quietly enjoy the stunning coastline while groups of hen and stag parties look for party boats…
To give you an idea of the possibilities, we’ve chosen the best boat tours for groups in Lagos. All tours depart and arrive in the modern Marina of Lagos.
The options we present here are private tours, so you’ll have the boat for your group and crew.
Boat tours for groups in Lagos
1. Luxury yacht
- Max 8 pax
- 2 hours
- From 650 €
- Includes: snacks and drinks are included.
- Optional: feel free to bring your own drinks and food too.
This luxury yacht rental in Lagos gives you the chance to enjoy the Algarve on your own way. The yacht rental in Lagos always includes a skipper who will safely take you to where you desire to go. For the most adventurous ones, we have snorkeling equipment aboard. To get the most out of this luxury yacht experience in Lagos, we provide you champagne, wine, beer, water and soda.
- Max 11 pax
- 1 hour
- From 220 €
- Includes: no drinks included
- Optional: you can bring your own drinks, if you want.
When on holidays in Lagos, boat trip to Ponta da Piedade is a must! The coastline of Lagos is worldwide known for its stunning rock formations and marine caves. The boat trips to the caves of Ponta da Piedade are one of the most popular things to do in Lagos.
- Max 20 pax
- 3,5 hours
- From 1000 €
- Includes: drinks, starters and a full lunch
- Optional: For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry.
This boat tour in Lagos, along its stunning coast, is one of the most popular boat trips in the Algarve because it combines an ocean experience with a culinary experience. Before lunch, you can enjoy local Portuguese appetizers. The lunch consists of roasted chicken with fries and salad, pastries and fruit. Before returning to the Marina of Lagos, we’ll toast with some famous Port wine.
- Max 32 pax
- 2 hours
- From 725 € (+100 € for an additional hour)
- Includes: visit to the caves on a smaller boat
- Optional: drinks and snacks can be bought on board. For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry.
A sailing and grotto trip in one excursion? Yes, this sailing and grotto trip from Lagos will take you to enjoy the two best boat trips in Lagos in one! On one of our famous typical Portuguese sailing ships, we’ll sail out to a sheltered bay near Ponta da Piedade and anchor. There is the possibility to sunbathe, swim or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Max 50 pax
- 3 hours
- From 2500 € or join the party crowd for 50 € per person
- Includes: all you can drink beer, sangria and Somersby and also some snacks and fruit and visit to the caves on a smaller boat
- Optional: additional to “all you can drink”?
Come and join us on a booze cruise! All party animals in Lagos join us on this amazing boat party in Lagos every Tuesday and Friday. This is a must for all party people in the Algarve! You won’t regret. Or maybe yes! 😉
- Max 80 pax
- 2 hours
- From 4000 €
- Includes: local and regional wines, cheese, local snacks and/or seafood
- Optional: additional drinks can be bought on board. For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry.
This wine cruise in Lagos will take you to discover the coastline from Lagos during an amazing sunset while some delicious local and regional wines, cheese, local snacks and/or seafood will be served. You’ll be amazed by our huge and modern catamaran.
- All tours are private and include a skipper, fuel, insurance and taxes.
- All tours have a route but it can be adapted according to your preferences and actual weather and sea conditions.
- Catering options vary according to each boat, so feel free to contact us about that according to the boat you prefer.
- Most boats have a sound system and you can bring your own music on your phone.
- Schedules and durations are flexible.
We hope you liked these boat tours for groups in Lagos. Of course, we have many more options. Feel free to contact us at any time with your queries or suggestions. Also for bookings, feel free to contact our group-specialist, Bo: [email protected]